Monday, April 6, 2009

An Elevator Pitch

so the first assignment for the 31 Days to a Better Blog challenge starts today. In 100-150 words, I'm supposed to describe what my blog is about. That kinda sucks, since that's way more descriptive than this blog really is.

Okay, so thinking about it... This blog is about stuff I like to read. More specifically, it was about television and internet, with random other things thrown in. As you may have guessed when I didn't post last Friday, I'm not doing internet any longer, in an attempt to solidify an audience. I talked about this idea on Friday with my husband, and I am considering using Fridays as a television review day, of the things I watched that week. Let's not lie, I watch a LOT of television. I have a TON of shows I keep up on, and when I'm doing my at-home job, I keep the TV on so I'm not lonely, LoL. Another idea was incorporating the other "voting suggestions" into the other days... so maybe television courtships on Wednesdays in addition to the M and F series plans.

But going back to today's task... This blog is for entertainment purposes only, since I'm not an expert, just a fan. Because I've watched a lot of television from a young age, I've seen a lot of episodes from a lot of shows, from every genre. I discuss what's going on in primetime television, as well as series blogs on older shows, like long-running shows, shows canceled too early, and relationships on television. Expansion is planned, as these series become overdone and new countdowns are conceived. Blog length is less than five minutes, but I am considering switching to a more two-minute format to accommodate readers who skim twenty blogs a day instead of those who read just a few. Additionally, I like to support my entries with videos from YouTube or similar websites.

I used 128 words. cool.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, Nik. I'll be sure to check that out ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete